Eric Sjöberg from Sweden took his first EBT Title ever, when he won the last stop of the season, the Norwegian Open 2018 by Brunswick.
Eric Sjöberg concluded a fantastic day in Oslo with a 276 game, by which he passed a number of competitors in the very last game of the tournament.
In the second last step of the final in Oslo, 16 athletes were playing 3 games, starting from scratch. 8 athletes continued to the final step, playing another 3 games with the pin fall from the previous step carried forward.
The scores of the 8 finalists became as follows:
1. Eric Sjöberg, Sweden: 1366 (681+685)
2. Robert Lindberg, Sweden: 1362 (672+690)
3. Arnar David Jonsson, Iceland: 1330 (687+643)
4. Mikael Roos, Sweden: 1326 (678+648)
5. Niko Oksanen, Finland: 1304 (662+642)
6. Gaëtan Mouveroux, France: 1291 (653+638)
7. Peter Ljung, Sweden: 1256 (660+596)
8. Robin Persson, Sweden: 1208 (664+544)
Erik Sjöberg from Sweden became the highest ranked man for the first time in his career and the same did Wendy Bartaire from France. Wendy was positioned 11 in the tournament.
218 athletes had found their way to the Norwegian Capital Oslo and Veitvet Bowling Centre, where the Norwegian Open 2018 by Brunswick concluded the 19th season of the European Bowling Tour, the EBT 2018.
Click here to see the ranking in the Women’s Division
Click here to see the ranking in the Men’s Division